The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 Programme
The Beazley Foundation Scholarship is open to undergraduate applicants with a minimum of an A-grade across A-levels, who are applying to an undergraduate course (not a postgraduate course) in the UK, starting September 2022.
The Beazley Foundation Scholarship is open to undergraduate applicants with a minimum of an A-grade across A-levels, who are applying to an undergraduate course (not a postgraduate course) in the UK, starting September 2022. The scholarship is awarded to students from Africa, Asia, or Latin America. For the UK, there will be two regional scholarships: one for those based in England and one for those based in Scotland or Wales.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis that students will make use of them. Scholarships are not extended automatically if students do not use them during their degree program at the University of Oxford or any other partner institution.
To be eligible for the Beazley Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country in the Commonwealth or the British Overseas Territories; ‐ Be a graduate (or final year student) of an undergraduate degree programme at a UK university;
- Have achieved excellent academic performance during your undergraduate degree studies and demonstrate this by achieving a high UCAS Tariff score;
- Have excellent communication skills in English. It is strongly recommended that you have already had experience living and studying abroad in an English-speaking country, such as the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or South Africa;
- Not have started working full-time before starting your postgraduate course except for work undertaken on a voluntary basis.
- You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or have lived in the UK for five years prior to application.
- You must be able to demonstrate outstanding academic achievement across a range of subjects.
- You must have excellent references from your school or college and/or previous employers
- If you have previously applied for a Beazley Scholarship but did not meet the entry requirements you can reapply as long as it is within two years from the date of your original application (this is not applicable if you are applying for an existing scholarship).
In addition, applicants who are currently employed should not expect to increase their working hours during their proposed postgraduate study course.
The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 Programme is a one-year scholarship opportunity, principally funded by the Beazley Foundation, which provides an opportunity for outstanding postgraduate students to work on their PhDs at any UK university.
The Scholarship will typically be awarded to one person in each of the following disciplines:
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health;
- Science and Engineering.
A selection panel will consider all eligible applications and make a shortlist of up to five finalists per discipline, who will be invited to submit a video presentation detailing their proposed research. The panel will select the award recipient(s) from these shortlisted applicants.
Eligibility Criteria For Students With A Permanent Or Long-Term Physical Disability: Students under 21 years of age on 31 August 2022; Permanent or long-term physical disability at the time of application; and The applicant must be resident in the UK (including England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Jersey)
Bursary Value & Duration
The Beazley Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students with a permanent or long-term physical disability.
The scholarship provides a financial award amounting to the cost of tuition fees and is tenable for one year only. It is awarded to students who have been accepted to study at the undergraduate level or above in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is available to those who meet the following requirements:
- Students under 21 years of age on 31 August 2022;
- Permanent or long-term physical disability at the time of application;
- and The applicant must be resident in the United Kingdom (including England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Jersey) at the time of application.
The scholarship provides a financial award amounting to the cost of tuition fees and is tenable for one year only. It is awarded to students who have been accepted to study at the undergraduate level or above in the UK.
How To Apply?
The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 Programme is a global scholarship programme for students who want to study at a university of their choice in the UK. All students are eligible for this programme regardless of their academic ability or their financial situation. The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 programme currently offers 3,000 undergraduate and master’s scholarships per year.
The application process is simple and straightforward.
- Students simply need to complete the application form and send it back to The Beazley Foundation UK with all the required evidence attached by the deadline date.
- Students will be notified via email within 24 hours if they have been given a place on the programme or not.
- If they are successful, they are then required to pay a £50 + VAT deposit fee as a deposit to secure their place on the list of accepted applicants.
- Students can then submit their tuition fees and other relevant documents later when they have made a formal application to an institution in the UK using The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 Programme’s voucher system.
- If students are not successful in securing a place through The Beazley Foundation Scholarship UK 2022 Programme, they will be put on a waiting list until another student cancels their place on the programme or does not meet the requirements for entry into an institution
The Beazley Foundation is a UK-based charity that provides scholarships to students with the potential to be outstanding in their field of study. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD level studies in any subject (Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Medicine). The Beazley Foundation only awards scholarships to UK nationals.
The Beazley Foundation scholarship will cover all tuition fees (UK/EU/International) and provide a monthly stipend of £1,300 for at least 12 months. It is one of the most prestigious academic awards in the UK. Eligibility
To meet our eligibility criteria you must have:
- A minimum 2:1 Honours Degree from a UK University
- An excellent academic record (upper second class or above)
- Good communication skills and an interest in international relations
- The ability to demonstrate both passion for your subject area and a commitment to your chosen field of study