Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) 2021 are announced. The Government of Pakistan launched fully funded foreign scholarships program for eligible males and females. Chief Minister Scholarships are specifically for Punjab students but other provinces even including AJK, GB and Islamabad have special quota.
In addition, Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2021 (CMMS) program not only providing educational scholarships but also huge monthly financial support. These Government scholarships 2021-2022 are purely on merit. Complete details are mention below but before going through the details, here are some latest jobs and scholarships list If anyone is interested.
- HEC HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
- Scholarships in Europe 2021 for International Students
- ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
- International Teachers Jobs in USA 2021
- Public Sector Organization Jobs 2021
- PPSC Latest jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CMMS 2021
- Moreover, Valid PhD admission offer from top 50 Universities of the world according to the QS Rankings in the subject of preference.
- Furthermore, marks should not be less than 60% throughout the academic career.
- Likewise, Declaration of monthly family income of less or equal to PKR: 200,000/- to apply for CMMS scholarships.
- Similarly, Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application for these fully funded scholarships.
- However, the candidate should not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Moreover, All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply.
Similarly, Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) 2021 providing following financial coverage and benefits to the selected candidates.
- 100% Tuition fees
- Boarding and Lodging
- Health Insurance
Discipline of CMMS 2021 Scholarships
- In addition, 80% scholarships are reserved for Science discipline.
- Likewise, 20% scholarships are reserved for Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities discipline.
How to Apply
- Similarly, download the official scholarship form from peef.org.pk/CMMS.html
- Furthermore, send the fully filled application form to PEEF (The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) within the due date which is mentioned below in Deadline Section for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) 2021.
- Similarly, complete address and contact details are mention below to send applications.
Moreover, deadline to apply for is March 31, 2021.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road; Lahore 53700
Phone: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
Fax: (92) 42 35963519
E-mail: [email protected]