China Scholarship Council CSC offering fully-funded scholarships 2021. CSC providing these scholarships through HEC to undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate education in China. Master’s, Bachelor’s and Ph.D programs are included in this HEC China Scholarships 2021 program. Furthermore, China Scholarship Council Scholarships are officially linked with Chinese Government.
In addition, selected candidates are going to get admission in the Top 289 Universities of China. Moreover, these scholarships are offer in all fields including Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, Economics, History, Philosophy, Literature, Legal studies, Education and Fine arts. However, HEC China Scholarships are completely funded.
Furthermore, before going through the complete details of the Eligibility Criteria, financial support and applying procedure of HEC CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS 2021, here are the recent scholarships and jobs list If anyone is interested to apply other than any country except China.
- HEC 1,000 USA fully funded Scholarships 2021
- GREAT Scholarships 2021 – Study in UK
- International Teachers Jobs in USA 2021
- UNICEF ECW Paid Internships NEW YORK 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Chinese Scholarships
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK National.
- In addition, for Bachelor Program, candidate should have FA/FSC/A-Level and age lower than 25 years.
- However for Master’s program, applicant must have Bachelor degree and age less than 35 years.
- Similarly, Master’s degree and age less than 40 years to apply for Ph.D program.
Benefits of HEC China Scholarships 2021
- Full Tuition fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Travel Expenses.
- 25,00 Chinese Yuan per month for Undergraduate Students.
- Similarly, 3,000 Chinese Yuan per month for Master’s students.
- However, 35,00 CNY for Doctoral students respectively.
In addition, Undergraduate students will receive education in the Chinese medium so they are going to get one year of mandatory Chinese course in the first year after get selected.
How to Apply for HEC CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
In addition, the require mandatory documents include:
- Degrees and official transcripts.
- HSK or IELTS Certificate.
- Police Clearance or Character Certificate.
- Research Proposal or Admission letter or study plan.
- Moreover, incomplete and manual applications will not be considered. Apply online on the HEC Portal as well as the Chinese Universities. Here is the Online Official HEC Portal ( APPLY NOW )
- Similarly, here is the Chinese Online Official Portal www.campuschina.org or http://www.csc.edu.cn/
- Submit fee of Rs.300/- to HEC through Online HBL or directly submit to Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad.
Furthermore, The last date to apply for HEC CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS 2021 is January 18, 2021.