PM Hunarmand Pakistan Apprenticeship / Training Program 2021 is announced on a bulk scale. Furthermore, 3,560+ apprentice vacancies in over 200+ organizations for both male and females between age of 18-40 in this Hunarmand Training Program with Stipends. PM training Program 2021 is welcoming applications from all over Pakistan.
In addition, NAVTTC (National Vocational and Technical Training Commission) is involve in this Hunarmand Training Program along with Federal Ministry of Pakistan. Eligibility criteria, application form, deadline and financial support are mention in detail below. However, Before going through with the complete description of Hunarmand Pakistan Apprenticeship Program 2021, here are some jobs and opportunities If anyone is looking for:
- Ministry Of Planning And Development Latest Jobs
- PM EHSAAS Scholarship Program
- Jobs in HBL Bank
- ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
- PAEC latest Jobs For Pakistan – Online Application
- Male and female between the age of 18-40 are eligible for Hunarmand Training Program 2021.
- Furthermore, Candidates from Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and AJK are going to get preference in this Training program 2021 but candidates are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan.
- Similarly, Students of Middle, Matric, Intermediate & Graduation are eligible to apply in PM Hunarmand Pakistan Apprenticeship / Training Program 2021.
Selected candidates will get Monthly Stipend as per NAVTTC (National Vocational and Technical Training Commission) Rules for Hunarmand Training Program 2021.
Vacancies and Deadline
There are 3,560+ Apprentice Vacancies and the last date to apply is November 25, 2020.
- Moreover, PM Hunarmand Pakistan Apprenticeship / Training Program 2021 is pure merit base program. Selected candidates not only going to get monthly stipend but also continue working in the biggest and successful organization that are more than 200+.
- Free Training Program.
- Free Application Form and Free to apply.
- Verified Government Certificate.
How To Apply
Here is the Application Form ( APPLY FORM )
Moreover, Bring filled application form, copies of CNIC (ID Card), 2 Photographs and Institutional or educational certificated or degrees copies to the relevant area center.
Keep in contact with the relevant center for further interview and official starting date of Training Program after submitting the application.
Official Government Website details www.navttc.gov.pk
Phone: 0800-888-66 | 051 9044476
Address: National Vocational and Technical Training Commission H-9/4 Islamabad