United Nations Pakistan announced Job for Laboratory Specialist in 2020 Jobs. Department for job is WHO (World Health Organization). Specialist in Laboratory is needed in United Nations Pakistan in Virology or Molecular Biology Department.
Also, Laboratory Specialist or Molecular Biologist must be expert and eligible with Professional expertise. Complete job details are mentioned below with the deadline and required expertise.
- Also visit, University of Haripur Jobs 2020-Apply Online
- ADB-JAPAN SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
- Latest Pakistan Jobs- Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture Lahore.
- As the individual will work close to the WHO’s officer so he must support and eligible for:
- Supervising the COVID-19 staff doing the testing.
- Conduct detailed assessment and SOP’s for the staff for COVID-19 testing.
- Information, reporting management and biosafety measures.
- In directly contact with WHO, the employee must have the standard guidelines in previous experience and must have a professional attitude towards WHO.
- Good coordination with WHO for successful training.
- Give good strength to the reporting management system including LIMS.
- Highly expert, professional and calm in dealing with Emergency situations.
- Completely dominate the SOP’s for all the biosafety levels.
Duration of Job is Six Months initially on contract base and can be extend depending on the performance.
Essential Requirement: At least 3-4 years of experience in Virology or Molecular biology. Must be experience in PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction). And dealing with COVID-19 is compulsory.
Desirable Requirement: At least one year of experience in any Government sector or any previous working with World Health Organization and If the applicant had working experience with any International Organization that will be a Bonus Point and will be considered on priority basis.
November 13, 2020
- Field: N.G.O./Social Services
- Vacancies: 1
- Job Type: Individual Contractor Agreement (UNOPS)
- Department: W.H.O
- City: Islamabad
- Gender: No Preference
- Minimum Education:Masters
- Degree Title: Post graduate qualifications (M.Phil) in Microbiology/ Molecular biology
- Minimum Experience:3 Years(At least 3-4 years’ experience in Molecular Biology/ Virology. Experience in performing Real time PCR for infectious diseases and COVID19 is mandatory.)