PM EHSAAS Scholarship Program phase 2 announced. The deadline is extended for Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Furthermore, 50,000 Scholarships in Pakistan are announced which are fully funded by Government of Pakistan for 125 Universities on huge scale in all over Pakistan for both male and females and especially 50% for females. Ehsaas Scholarships aim to eliminate source of unequal access.
In addition, According to the National Human Development Report 2017, Pakistan is one of the youngest country in the world. Ehsaas Scholarship Program providing a platform especially to youth to bring the country up by their talent and expertise.
Furthermore, in the history of Pakistan, no scholarship program was introduced like PM EHSAAS Scholarship Program on a bulk level. 50,000 Scholarships in 125 Universities which are aim to increase to 200000 later on. This Scholarship program is purely introduce to raise the status of education and get rid of poverty.
- All newly admitted students seeking for higher education in any University from 125 Universities mentioned below in the list.
- Furthermore, admissions are purely on merit base, that means If a student is fulfilling the requirements in any University he/she wants to study on fully funded way.
- Moreover, the age limits are same as maximum mentioned by HEC for taking admission in Undergraduate programs.
Similarly, A student is not eligible if found:
- Availing any other scholarship/scholarships or grant(s).
- Enrolled in affiliated colleges and distant learning programs such as both Public and private.
- Secured admission on self or finance basis.
List Of Universities
However, students can apply from all over the Pakistan for PM EHSAAS Scholarship Program in any of these 125 Universities.
Financial Support and Benefits of Scholarship
- Fully Funded Scholarship
- Annual Stipend
- Copy of applicant CNIC or B. Form.
- Copy of CNIC of Father, Mother or Guardian.
- Income certificate of Father, Mother or Guardian.
- In addition, for those whom father or guardian is a laborer on daily wage, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs.50/-
- Photo Copies of Last six months Utility Bills.
- Photo Copy of rent agreement if house is on rent.
- Copies of last receipts of applicant and siblings.
- 1 Passport size photo of applicant.
- 1 Photo of house from outside front
How to Apply
Here is the complete Official Application form by HEC. https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/#/login
Furthermore, For any query please contact on HEC helpline:
Phone: 051-111-119-432 0334-111-9432 OR
For general queries email to: Ehsaas@hec.gov.pk
Similarly, for those who are looking for more opportunities or jobs, here are some recently introduce jobs and scholarships.